Monday, April 18, 2011

Meet Maite Cardenas. Customer Service

Maite Cardenas

Each month we introduce you workers from Ros.

Their history in the company, outside it, their concerns and hopes.

Maite, she is 28 years old, the voice that responds to costumers in the company. She is working for Ros since 2008.

Department and position within the company?.

I do customer service .. among other tasks.

Tell us the function of your department?.

My role would be to handle calls and transfer them to the right person, or write orders, pass notes, pick up the mail daily.

Tell us your day to day in the company?.

Ugh! Where should I begin?
: I attend calls, answer queries from the web , emails, I support other departments etc... etc.

When did you start working for Ros, did you have any goals?.


Yes I did, I wanted to do more things. Have the chance to grow within the company. Learning to do more things.

Did you get there?.

Yes, of course

How do you like to see the company in 10 years?.

Much more computerized.

How do you combine your work with your personal life?.


Great, he works here. And we have the same hours and the same holidays.

No comments :

Post a Comment