Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Meet Joan Farré ....

Today we will talk to Joan Farré.
He is 46 years old and he has been working 22 years for Ros, almost half of his lifetime. He is currently working on The Technical Office Department, a very interesting a department if we talk about furniture.

Joan tells me about his role in the company:

I started working at the assembly plant, later I was with the numerical control machines, then in charge of assembly and delivery deparment, after this dealing with machines in general, and now finally in the technical department.

What is the your department´s function?

We create and maintain roads and structures for the furniture, We programm numerical control machines, we also do the planimetry.

Within the department, what is your role?

I program NC machines. I can do other things too.

How you learned your job?

At the end of the departments where I have, they are related, one thing led to another, and I have learned thanks to my own experience.

Goals and challenges of your department?

We constantly innovate. We are currently working to implant a new management program. We also create new furniture or improve the one which is already established. Another objective is the maintenance of these furnitures.

What is your day to day in the company?

It depends in which stage you are. if you are in a stage of creation new furniture or if you're in another stage of improvement the product already created.

How would you like to see the company in 10 years?
Bigger and technologically well prepared.


How to combine work with your personal life?

The best I can, ha ha ha.
 


No comments :

Post a Comment